Thursday, June 16, 2016

An Exciting Announcement

I am excited to announce I am writing books for middle grade readers. This week, I officially launched my website:   http://lauriestroupsmith.com/  Though I am not yet a published author, I will document my experiences on the new website as I pursue this goal. Additionally, I hope to connect and inspire readers and their families through fun reading and writing projects, puzzles, and games related to my books. 

If this idea interests you and your Scouts and you would like to encourage this journey, I invite you to visit and "like" my Facebook page.  I'm looking forward to connecting with you there.  Thank you in advance for giving it a chance.

As promised in a previous post, I will continue to document on this blog the badge steps and projects my daughters complete as Juliettes.  I truly appreciate the support you have given this blog over the past four years.  Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment